Le Poney Club
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Poney Club

Communauté Française du jeu Batracer.com

AccueilAccueil  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où ...
Voir le deal

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549

2 participants
AuteurMessage
létis
3ème vitesse : Canasson
létis

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Empty
MessageSujet: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyLun 15 Mai à 15:13

C'est parti pour un nouveau champ cette fois en compagnie de Ludo Smile

jtuture En voiture Létis scratch
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
létis
létis

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyLun 15 Mai à 15:17

Bvo Ludo Wink

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Barhainludo010mv
létis
létis

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyLun 15 Mai à 15:19

Shocked Shocked Shocked
coucou
Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Sepangludo3fm
ludomaniak
4ème vitesse : Jeune étalon
ludomaniak

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyMar 13 Juin à 21:29

C'est la dernière course Interlagos, et je suis en tête avec 8 points d'avance, 109 pts contre 101 à un certain Shearer sur Ferrari.
Létis n'est pas loin à la 3ème place mais 64 pts seulement, 4 pts de mieux que le quatrième, une Ferrari aussi.
Donc par équipe on est aussi en tête Bvo

Laches pas Létis, on tient la double victoire... yo
http://fullmetalplanete.forum2jeux.com/
ludomaniak
ludomaniak

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyMer 14 Juin à 21:04

Nos adversaires anglophones se mettent à bavarder sur le tchat, jugez plutot:
Tom Shearer
Posted: 14:27 Yesterday
champ pos: 2nd
average quali.: 5.4
best finish: P1
poles: 3
wins: 6
podiums: 9
fastest laps: 6
Ludo Maniak impressed everybody on Tuesday by proving that he can win under pressure. He led from the front almost all race and got the strategy right on the day. Tom Shearer, Maniaks only rival for the title, finished an impressive second. However the real praise goes to the two drivers for showing such great entertainment, the last 10 laps showed brilliant racing, similar to that in moto gp, which is what formula 1 needs to bring it back into the spectacle.
Although they did not swap places it was brilliant racing with shearer just 0.007 behind at one point, this just shows what these two are doing for the sport.
This now gives Maniak an 8 point lead going into the final race of the year, which means that unless mechanical failure or retirement, he is almost guaranteed to take the title at interlagos.
Tom Shearer however, remains upbeat.
"sure its a real disappointment, but theres still an inkling of hope and whilst its there i will keep trying".
However, it is only an inkling, maniak has failed to finish in only one of the races this year, meaning the chances of that reaccuring are low.
Meanwhile, Tom Shearer, who has been compared to Rossi in motogp lately because of his extravagant personality, has started becoming an idol, which is just what the sport needs for a revival.
So after Maniak takes the initiative, there is still hope for the english driver.
Elsewhere in the race Matt Knighton was able to put in another solid performance in the toyota, finishing 3rd, which will please Briotori, with knighton and shearer heading there next year he is looking at a strong team.

Therefore we look forward to the final race at interlagos, and as shearer says, anything can still happen.

Tom Shearer
Daily Mail

Ferrari

et puis:

Matt Knighton
Posted: 14:41 Yesterday
champ pos: 6th
average quali.: 8.2
poles: 1
wins: 1
podiums: 5
The heat is on!:
With the final race approaching fast the brazilian heat is going to be the last of Tom Shearer's worries.
In the British driver's first F1 season he is currently in an impressive 2nd position, 8 points behind Frenchman Ludo Maniak but with only 1 race left, he is going to have to rely on a lot of luck.
Shearer was still upbeat however and still maintained his view that there is still hope:
" There is still a chance I can win the title. I mean I am Uber 1337 whereas In my opinion Maniak is a |\| ())(())||3."
Meanwhile Toyota driver Matt Knighton finished with another podium emphesising the fact that whenever he did not retire he finished well;
"I am very happy with my own performance. If i had a better car who knows maybe i could have challenged Maniak and Shearer for the title" he said in the pre-practice press conference. There was more misery for other toyota driver Sam Minion however with the Brit who changed allegiance to Jamacia failed to finish in another race.
Millions of people will be watching the final race at brazil despite the world cup the progress of shearer has captured the nation's heart. It all comes down to a famous saying;
"Do you feel lucky? Well do ya??...........Punk!!!"

M.K
The Telegraph

Toyota

Tom Shearer
Posted: 16:40 Today
champ pos: 2nd
average quali.: 5.4
poles: 3
wins: 6
podiums: 9
fastest laps: 6
Tom Shearer has stated that he will be running the next race in total do or die mode.
"I want to take out Ludo in lap 10 and then go on to win the race, its my only hope".
These suggestions are typical of shearer, who has become known throughout the world for his controversial attitude. However, he is right, if Maniak finishes in the points he has won the 2006 title, and therefore shearers tactics to hold credibility.

Shearer has been in the news as well today after briotori confirmed that him and knighton would be racing for renault next season, with tom shearers father, tony shearer taking up a ferrari slot alongside maniak after cox was tragically killed in a shark swimming accident.
It will therefore be interesting to see whether Shearer senior can really benefit the series.

Therefore i suggest everyone tunes in tomorow at 5 past 1, for the deciding race of the year, however Shearer and Knighton wont, they will be doing a history gcse!

Tom Shearer
Noob Times

Ferrari

Matt Knighton
Posted: 55 minutes ago
champ pos: 6th
average quali.: 8.2
poles: 1
wins: 1
podiums: 5
"New kid on the block":
With the final race fast approaching, it seems that a new untried driver has been chosen for Team Ferrari next season. Tony Shearer, father of 2nd place driver Tom, has been a spectator for the past season and is keep to make an impression on the series;
"It really is a dream come true, I can't believe that I am going have this opportunity" he said.
Meanwhile Tony's son Tom has come under fire over his do or die stratedgy. The British ace who, in his rookie season is guarenteed at least 2nd place in the drivers championship yesterday said that he would deliberatly try to take out rival Maniak has outraged fellow drivers.
"I can't believe he wud try to do summint like dat it is well harsh" said one toyota driver. It seems that in that last race there will be intense ation to decide who lifts the title but with the bookmakers offering evens for Maniak the odds certainly are stacked against Shearer.
M.K
Daily Telegraph

Toyota
ludomaniak
ludomaniak

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyJeu 15 Juin à 21:32

Voilà la dernière course à Interlagos s'est déroulée.........
avec une catastrophe No
J'étais en tête, tranquilou, me dirigeant vers une victoire acquise, et paf, tour 13, un cabot traverse la piste et moi, trop sentimental je donne un coup de volant, driver error, out of race affraid
Létis bien en embuscade à la 5ème place a une larme à l'oeil en me voyant dans le bac à sable Sad
Elle remonte vite à la 3ème place, et mon adversaire direct est 8ème, mais je crains le pire (on s'est souvent disputé la victoire) Boxe
Tandis que qq nuages apparaissent dans le ciel brésilien, Thétis prend la 2ème place, Shearer est 7ème geek
A mi-course le ciel s'assombrit et Thétis commence à ralentir, mais Shearer aussi, heureusement pour moi. Tour 36, ca y est il pleut.
Twente, sur la 2ème Ferrari, a misé pour 1 seul arrêt et ca paye, il s'envole bee
Catastrophe dans le virage Senna, Thétis évite le même chien et finit dans les platebandes mitraillette Elle se rattrappe et continue mais le moteur est touché, 3 tours plus tard, elle doit abandonner etoiles
Shearer est 6ème, ca craint (s'il marque 10 pts, il gagne le championnat), mais il a aussi des soucis mécaniques, et redescend d'une place en perdant de précieuses secondes crunch
Il donne tout et remonte à la 4ème place.
Il pleut vraiment trop à qq tours de la fin et Twente à 1 tour d'avance sur tous les autres.
Shearer franchit la ligne 5ème, son coeq Twente lui a pris les 10 pts.

Je gagne donc ce championnat avec 4 points d'avance podium
Mais par équipe, on perd de 2 points brique

Je laisse la parole à ma coeq qui a des photos girl
yo
létis
létis

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 EmptyJeu 15 Juin à 21:49

Tout d'abord bravo à toi Ludo Bvo Bvo Bvo Bvo premier
Moi 4 ème tongue j'ai encore un peu de mal scratch mais merci beaucoup pour ce championnat et l'aide que t'as pû m'apporter Wink
Voici les tableaux des résultats finaux :

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Classementludo010yd

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Quipeludo4nm
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549   Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549 Empty

Létis - Ludo * renault* 2549
Page 1 sur 1